Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dreamer - I am in Trouble

So, I was sitting in my hotel room yesterday, and a movie came on that I had seen before, but this time it was a bit different. The movie was Dreamer.

It is a story about a race horse that breaks her leg and Kurt Russell buys her because her daughter doesn't want her to be put down.

Why is "I am in Trouble" in the title? Because we are about to have a little girl that I am going to have a hard time saying "no" to. I have a feeling that I am going to have to count on Amy a lot.

The movie is cheezy, but if you haven't seen it, you should. It features Kurt Russell, Dakota Fanning, and Elizabeth Shue and even has a theme song by Bethany Dillon - one of my favorite Christian artists.

It is just cool.

2 comments:

Jerry James said...

Wow.
Two days - three posts.

Erica said...

I LOVE that movie and Bethany Dillon, too! - Erica